State of Israel – 70 Years of Statistics, Historical Statistical Atlas 1948–2018, is a statistical Atlas that depicts the development of the State of Israel in the fields of demography, society and the economy, and in a variety of other fields.
The Atlas is largely based on data collected by the Central Bureau of Statistics over the years.
The chapters in the Atlas:
- Population Registration (1948 Census)
- Population Censuses in Israel 1961–2008
- Israel in the 70th Year of Independence (2018)
- Multi-Year Comparison of Selected Topics.
Types of maps and charts in the Atlas:
- 28 historical maps and 12 historical diagrams scanned from the source
- 6 maps with up-to-date data based on a cartographic structure of original historical maps – displayed next to the original maps
- 235 maps and 43 diagrams produced specifically for the Atlas in a contemporary design